Options for Life Insurance
- There are many different options for buying life insurance but it is actually not as complicated as it may seem. When it comes down to it, there are essentially two kinds of policies: Term Life and Permanent Life. Term life insurance lasts for a specific amount of time (10/20/30 years) and expires at the end of the term. Whole life insurance, on the other hand, is a form of permanent life insurance and lasts your entire life. Variations of each type include an individual life policy; group life insurance; final expense and etc. The type of coverage you should look at depends upon your need. An analysis takes a few short minutes and to obtain a quote.
Individual & Family Health Insurance
As an independent broker, we offer options.
- Major medical policies with carriers such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma; United Healthcare; Bright Health; Medica; Oscar Health; ect.
- Federal Marketplace (Obamacare) for those in need of financial assistance.
- Insure Oklahoma subsidies for Oklahoma business employer insurance.
- Dental, Vision and Disability insurance can cover the gaps that other medical policies miss.
- Travel Insurance for those needing coverage while traveling on vacation.
- Short term medical insurance for those between jobs or students between semesters.
Medicare Supplement/RX and Medicare Advantage Plans
Question? Are you better off with a Medicare supplement with a RX card or a combined Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Will your doctors or pharmacy accept your plan? We can help research your doctors and medications.
- Will the plan you select meet your budget? We can review plan options to meet your pocketbook.
- Choosing the right Medicare plan is an important decision. We understand, and we want you to feel confident in your choice. Let us help you find the insurance plan that's right for you.